[vlc] vlc and wms

Martintxo ruiz.31485 at e.unavarra.es
Mon May 9 09:46:30 CEST 2005

Hello.

We would like to know whether the following is possible. We have a Windows
Media Server running a multicast station. It´s configurated to send
multicast streams to all the receivers that have this capability, and
unicast stream to all the receivers that haven´t. The link to the stream is
a .asx file. The problem is: is it possible to receive the multicast or the
unicast stream with VLC, and stream it out to another url? We have done it
between two or more VLC, but with this configuration it doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance,

Martintxo.