[vlc] Re: Possible VLC feature?

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu May 19 11:52:16 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 03:36:40AM -0300, trassalg at gmail dot com wrote:
> I was curious how difficult it would be (or if it'd be possible) to
> include a feature in future releases of VLC to rotate the image 90
> degrees.  I thought of this lying in bed watching a movie on my laptop
> and wanting to rest my head down while continuing to watch the movie.
In preferences go to plugins->video filter->transform. Select 90 deg or 270
deg as transform type. press save or ok. Then enable the transform filter in
the extended gui  (available form settings menu) whenever you need to rest
your head. Hope you have fun with vlc.

Sigmund

> Would be interested in hearing your opinion.

Sigmund Augdal
Edgar B. Schieldropsv 29-14
N-7033 Trondheim
Norway