[vlc] Re: dual monitor support

james manoflinux at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:25:39 CEST 2005

that changed the behavior, it went from displaying nothing to displaying the
frame it was on when I moved it. I tried starting the video in the second
window it plays but no video.

 On 5/21/05, Benjamin Pracht <bigben+spam at videolan.org> wrote:

> On Sat, May 21, 2005, james wrote :
> > when try to play vlc on my second monitor I dont get any picture. I even
> > upgraded 8.2 test 1 for windows.
> > I am not using a dual headed video card but two seperate video cards. I
> am
> > running win2k.
> >

> Looks like you 2nd video card doesn't support overlay (or windows
> doesn't support overlay on the 2nd display of a dual display setup.
> Disable overlay in the preferences->video
>
> --
> BigBen

"This is a government of the people, by the people, and for the people no
longer. It is a government of corporations, by corporations, and for
corporations."
Rutherford B. Hayes (U.S. President 1877-81)