[vlc] h264 support

Paul Rae PRae at aminocom.com
Mon May 23 16:49:21 CEST 2005

Can anyone give me the current status of streaming h264 support in vlc?

I was trying to use it to verify a couple of h264 transport streams i have and cant get anything out of it. Streams are good, one is coming from a Tandberg encoder and another coming from one of our streaming server. Both work fine as i have verified it on a STB.

I can upload a couple of tcpdumps if you want .....?

Regards
Paul

Paul Rae,                    |  Tel:    +44 (0)1954 234100
Customer Support Team Leader |  Fax:    +44 (0)1954 234101
Amino Communications Ltd,    |
Buckingway Business Park,    |
8A Anderson Road, Swavesey,  |  prae at aminocom.com
Cambridge, U.K. CB4 5UQ      |  http://www.aminocom.com/