[vlc] javascript for mozilla plugin

S NL snl503 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 23:25:59 CEST 2005

Thank you for your great player. I've developed a web page using mozilla
plugin to play the streaming webcam. I would like to have a button so that
when it is clicked, a snapshot is taken. I wrote a javascript to do that but
it doesn't work.

<input type="button" value="Snapshot" onclick="snapshot();" />

function snapshot()
{
   va snapr = 0;
   Get_int_variable("key-snapshot", &snap);
   Set_int_variable("key-pressed", snap);
}
</script>

I'm not sure if there is error with my javascript or I didn't use the
Get_int_variable and Set_int_variable correctly.

Where can I find example of hoe to use Get_int_variable and Set_int_variable
functions? Has anyone use these functions use these functions and wouldn't
mind sharing their scripts?

Thank you.