[vlc] Re: Is VLC Java embeddable ?

rakesh js mailrakeshjs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 05:36:52 CEST 2005

We are developing an application using VLC. we have an idea of keeping the
core part of vlc as it is and modifying the interface & other parts for a
video conferencing software.

We are planning to do this in java. B`cos we find java helpful for
multicasting & other features. so, is our design feasible, please give
suggestion.