[vlc] Partnership Invitation for VideoLAN.org

Steven Michaels michaels at crawler.com
Thu Oct 6 16:47:55 CEST 2005

Dear:  Business Development

Partnership Invitation for VideoLAN.org

I recently came across your site VideoLAN.org was very impressed and because of that I would like to invite you to join our Partner Program. We would like to give you the ability to offer a private labeled toolbar to your users, and in return  you would be paid a very generous bounty
generated from installations. Offering the toolbar could generate  thousands of dollars per month for you.

The Crawler Toolbar can be bundled as is or customized for private labeling. It is a free robust web search and navigation service that works directly within the Internet Explorer browser. Completely personalizable and user friendly, the Crawler Toolbar allows your users direct access to emails, websites and applications, music and radio, web page ranking, share opinions, White and Yellow Pages, screensavers, wallpapers, maps and driving directions, pop-up control, browser skins and cursors, weather platform and more. The Crawler Toolbar does not contain any adware, spyware or malware and no pop-up ads will appear with the use of this product.

Partner Website: http://bizdev.crawler.com/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Steven Michaels
Business Development
Phone: (561)-989-7400
Fax:     (561)-989-7401
michaels at crawler.com

If you are not responsible for Business Development, please forward this to the correct person.