[vlc] Re: Trying to unsubsrive

cc nyvsld at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:03:58 CEST 2005

follow these steps:

1, goto this url:
  http://www.videolan.org/support/lists.html

2, fill in your email address you used to subscribe, most likely:
  claudia at nosexinthecity.de

3, check the checkbox at the beginning of the line where you see:
  vlc at videolan.org

4, click the button named
  'unsubscribe'

5, check your mail box, you will receive a letter titled:
   "Unsubscription confirmation for 'vlc'"
  from 'Ecartis'

6, reply this mail, leave its body untouched

7, you will receive another mail indicate that you have already unsubscribed.

8, end.

ps. i did receive the first mail, but i didnot go on, so if any error
happens, please let me know. good luck.