[vlc] Re: Cross Compile VLC for mips32

Arthur Chiu arthurchiu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:19:59 CEST 2005

Hi, thanks a lot for your hints.
I checked everything and they should all be compiled using the proper paths
and compiler.
I'm not sure whether or not I am right, but the access_demux module might be
causing the failure because:
[00000208] main demuxer debug: looking for access_demux module: 0 candidates
[00000208] main demuxer warning: no access_demux module matched "any"
The 0 candidate thing really bothered me. It seems like it can't decode the
info in the mp3 file and thus there's a bad read failure.

Thanks,

Arthur