[vlc] Re: Is it possible?

odeba at free.fr odeba at free.fr
Mon Apr 3 19:05:50 CEST 2006

Selon "Chhaya, Harshal" <hchhaya at ti.com>:

> > 1) Is it possible ofr VideoLAN to stream using bluetooth nextwork?
> > I know that bluetooth bandwidth is very low, but is it possible?
>
> Farih,
>
> If your Bluetooth adapter has a driver that makes it look like a TCP/IP
> network to the OS and other apps, vlc will treat it just like any other
> network. In this case, you can stream over your Bluetooth network
> without
> any problems.
>
> However, if you don't have a network driver for Bluetooth and your
> Bluetooth interface behaves like a serial device, vlc can't stream over
> it.
>

> > 2) Is there VLC for mobile? Windows Mobile or Symbian OS to be
> exact...
>
> The experimental version for WinCE is at
> http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-wince.html
>
> As far as I know there is no Symbian version for vlc but you can use
> other players (like Helix) on that platform.
>
> Regards,
> - Harshal

> Hello,
Sorry, this was not my post.
Mine concerned the possibility to use videolan on the new mac intel powerbook
pro. I need it to watch television on my computer through my provider, free. I
have tried, it doesn't work. Is there any way to make it possible?When will the
intel version be available?
Thanks for any help or information you can bring
odeba