[vlc] Re: compile vlc.0.8.5 on openbsd 3.9

riwanlky riwanlky at mcojaya.com
Fri Aug 4 17:43:49 CEST 2006

hai Jean-Paul Saman,

thanks for the help. however i add this and still got
checking for libavcodec.a in /home/riwanlky/vlc/ffmpeg-20051126... no
configure: error: cannot find
/home/riwanlky/vlc/ffmpeg-20051126/libavcodec/libavcodec.a, make sure you
compiled libavcodec in /home/riwanlky/vlc/ffmpeg-20051126

i am very new in openbsd and *nix.

i had  ./configure the ffmpeg-20051126, i didn't find any libavcodec.a

thanks,
brgds,
riwan