[vlc] vlc: changing popup-menu-fonts?

harrymueller1 at freenet.de harrymueller1 at freenet.de
Sun Feb 5 20:12:00 CET 2006

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello all,

A newbe again!

My system is,             Debian Sarge
                             Xfree86-4
                             x-font-server 4.3
                              Kernel2.6.8 bzw. 2.6.12

I try to change the (popup-windows of menus) default-font of vlc for weeks!

(Note: Not the skin, that works fine!)

This ugly font is almost not readable on my screen.

During tests with the package x-ttcidfont-conf I had as result
a bigger font, but I do not know in which conf-file that could
be changed. Another item : The font of XFONTSEL has changed simular
to vlc's font.

Who can show me a way out here ?????????

Greatings Harry

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 14 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025