[vlc] Re: receiving the live video from the multicast stream

Harsha harsha at yes2etl.com
Thu Feb 9 10:34:03 CET 2006

Could you please reply to this mail. I guess I missed your last reply.
----

Hello,
I used ETHEREAL to check the network stream and verified that I am getting
the udp input in my network.

I have this test01.sdp file which contains the udp multicast information
for the mp4 live stream.

when I play this test01.sdp file in the message window it says
"main error: option dvdnav caching doesnot exist"
"main error: option dvdnav caching doesnot exist"

Also I get the same error when I go to view the Network Stream options and
try to set the IP and Port for the UDP stream.

I made sure that the package libdvdnav is installed on my Suse Linux. What
should I do to get the stream on my linux box?

Thanks,
Harsha