[vlc] Re: Segmentation fault after (or while ?) browsing /usr/local/lib/vlc

Xavier Dectot xavier.dectot at culture.gouv.fr
Fri Feb 10 11:52:23 CET 2006

It doesn't work, I did think about trying that before posting.

But I don't think it's a problem with the svn : I just tried, I have
the same problem with a custom build of the 0.84a source, must be
something wrong with my environment somewhere.

FWIW, ffmpeg (also from svn) is working OK, so it's not the culprit.