[vlc] Re: wxWidgets version

Tsukishita Tsutomu sykazcr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:08:53 CET 2006

thank,
I get trouble with ffmepg when I bootstrap lib.
how can I skip it. or continue?
-------------
U ffmpeg/vhook/watermark.c
(cd ffmpeg; patch -p 0 < ../Patches/ffmpeg-cvs.patch)
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 151.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
make: *** [ffmpeg] Error 1

>From: Antoine Cellerier <dionoea at videolan.org>
>To: vlc at videolan.org
>Subject: [vlc] Re: wxWidgets version
>Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:03:38 +0100
>
>On Mon, Feb 20, 2006, Tsukishita Tsutomu wrote:
> > I try to compile vlc on cygwin, I find wxWidgets(2.4.2 & 2.6.2)
version.