[vlc] Re: Compiling VL|C for PPC + Windows Mobile OS

galenz at zinkconsulting.com galenz at zinkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 21 19:43:20 CET 2006

It sounds like a bug in the PocketPC version of VLC. I would suggest
you look at reporting a bug. Have you tried multiple binaries, both
the latest a few earlier versions?

Unless you're aware of a specific issue you could resolve by
compiling the application yourself, or have the ability to hunt down
bugs like this and correct them in the source code, compiling the
application won't solve your problem. And if you had the ability to
fix the code, I suspect you would already know how to compile for the
PocketPC, or you'd be posting in the developer mailing list.

I don't personally know anything about compiling for the PocketPC,
but these are just some generalized suggestions. I don't think
there's a lot else I can help you with that you couldn't help
yourself with at this point.

-Galen