[vlc] Re: son pourri avec VLC

ScHinZe schinze at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:54:31 CET 2006

Hi,
In first, you must speak english on this mailing list...
In second... Don't affirmate that VLC provides a bad sound... It works fine
on all computer I've install VLC... I think you have to check your hardware
configuration... ;)
To finish... Happy new year !

http://www.nipournicontre.com > Site d'actualité musicale, et autre...