[vlc] Re: I need help with VLC

Terry Jackson terryj at mtmrecognition.com
Tue Jan 3 16:53:57 CET 2006

A Cd player can¹t play VIDEO AFAIK.
A DVD player could....?
Is this what you mean?

From: Herbert Reyes <hreys at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:47:05 -0800 (PST)
To: <vlc at videolan.org>
Subject: [vlc] I need help with VLC

    Hello guys,

I have been trying to capture video from external cd player I have put a lot
of time on this.

I can play it locally on the pc but when I want to capture the video from
from the external cd player does not work.

This is what I have pc with windows xp, USB TV converter 402U and I connect
the cd player to the TV converter. when I click play I get a black screen
but no signal.

If some one knows what is wrong or what type of configurations I may need to
do

Please let me know.

Thank you all..

Goose

 Yahoo! DSL
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=37474/*http://promo.yahoo.c
om/broadband/ >  Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less