[vlc] Re: control VLC via telnet with PHP

johnny Laura johnnylq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:07:28 CET 2006

Hi to all..............well:
I control the VLM interface with php (cgi)...from a web page; it's
easy; you should have to read the http code that appears from vlc
instalation.
But I have a litle problem; when I have instaled VLC, appear into
/share/http/ directory a directory followed admin/; I've tried to
understand this code but, but it's a litle dificult; for example the
"host.id","host.host","host.ip" parameters...I've created and played
diferents programs in the VLM interface; but I didn't see that this
page (admin/index.html) changed.....
Can anyone tell if you work with this page???? and works???
how??..thanks in advance.

ps...Sorry for my english