[vlc] [Megan Enzinna <nerojdog at hotmail.com>] vlc media player skin

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Sat Jan 14 00:45:59 CET 2006

The deleted attachment is at:
    <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20060114-videolan/MediaPlayerNotUnicode.vlt>

----- Forwarded message from Megan Enzinna <nerojdog at hotmail.com> -----

From: Megan Enzinna <nerojdog at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:07:34 -0500
Subject: vlc media player skin

I made a new skin using Asim's Media Player as a base.  I chose his as the base
because it seems to be the simplest skin you have posted that's actually
functional.  Mine's the basically same thing but I made a few changes:

1.  Got rid of some of the extra black space
2.  Got rid of the filename at the top left (since the filename is at the top
right and the bottom right, it was redundant).
3.  Replaced the media's filepath at the bottom right with just the filename.
4.  Added unicode support.

I attached a non-unicode version of the skin to this e-mail.  The unicode one
is much better in my opinion, but it's 15 MB and hotmail won't allow me to send
attachments that large.

If Asim doesn't mind, you're welcome to put this skin on your website.  I can
send you the unicode version over AIM or MSN.  My AIM name is "megkazul" and my
MSN name is "nerojdog at hotmail.com".

- Megan

----- End forwarded message -----

--