[vlc] Re: two questions about transcoding in vlc

Marcelo Manzato manzato81 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 31 13:59:42 CET 2006

Hi,

thanks for your answer, BigGen.

Changing some parameters of my transcoder, I found
that removing the option audio-sync, and adjusting
some values of the vt, vb and ab, I could solve the
problems cited previously.

I would just like to know, for my curiosity, if this
option is used in videoconference systems, because it
causes the transmission procedure very fast, what may
cause loss of data, as happened with me.

Thanks again.

--- Benjamin Pracht <bigben+spam at videolan.org>