[vlc] Re: Albanian Translation

Mohammed Adnène Trojette adn at videolan.org
Thu Jul 20 13:07:54 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006, Besmir Godole wrote:
> Hi VLC Team,

Hi Besmir,

> I strongly support your program and would like to translate it in my native
> language, Albanian. Please tell me what do I have to do?
> Please reply if you get this message!

The VideoLAN project would be happy to welcome a translation of VLC in
ALbanian. Here is the way to do it.

You can download and translate the file available at
<http://altair.videolan.org/~videolan/adn/sq.po>.

I suggest the use of a software like kbabel or poedit, but you can also
use other tools or a simple text editor.

As soon as you have done a significant amount of the translation, just
send the result file to me or an link to the file (an URL) to the list.

Thanks for proposing your help,
--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette