[vlc] Re: help tv stream

Ali alifaiq99 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:51:33 CEST 2006

please more detail, coz so many file on there and I don't understand the
file  must be download. I use Debian sarge 3.1r0 kernel 2.6.8-2-686, athlon
xp 2,4 Ghz with Gigabyte GA7N400SL, prolink bt878p+
xawtv not work properly with message can not open /dev/vbi0

and can vlc stream over internet not only on LAN..?

sorry about my english