[vlc] Re: streamin vide incomplete download o

Divyanshu Ganatra Divyanshu.Ganatra at SerWizSol.com
Mon Jun 19 08:13:28 CEST 2006

Hi,
I am trying to capture streaming video from a particular website.
However, either the last couple of minutes are truncketted or the
download is incomplete. i've been able to successfully   save some
videos from the same website. The website address for anyone kind enough
to take a look at it for me is as follows.
http://www.learner.org/resources/series138.html?pop=yes&vodid=187610&pid
=1512#

appreciate  step by step instructions.
Thanx much in advance.
Divyanshu

Disclaimer:
Information contained in this email can be used only by the intended recipient or by the people who are authorized to use it.If you are not the right recipient, we kindly request you to notify the sender. Any unauthorized use,copying and distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.SerWizSol cannot assure that emails are timely, secure and virus free. Opinions made in this mail are not approved by SerWizSol and these solely belong to the sender.

SerWizSol is a contact center with multi channel customer service capability and offers voice based inbound and outbound interactions and interactions through E-mail, Chat and Collaborative Web Sessions.