[vlc] Re: Solaris no GUI

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Mar 2 19:00:42 CET 2006

Thanks.
    Have gui now.  It was matter of setting up environment variable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'