[vlc] Re: Display size in WinCE

载怡吕 lilelaly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:46:13 CET 2006

Hello,Derrick!
     I met the similar problem as you.I am still looking for the way to
 solve it.If you know it ,please send a copy to me.Thank you very much!:)
     By the way ,do you know how to display 9 windows in the same time to
play 9 different videoes?
      I am a student from Shanghai China,and nice to hear from you!:)
Best regards!

Zaiyi Lv