[vlc] Re: AMR stream query

chris.2.dobbs at bt.com chris.2.dobbs at bt.com
Fri Mar 17 12:45:00 CET 2006

Ok, Thanks Alex.
I have actually used the live55 stuff to run up an AMR RTSP streamer (this is what I'm using to test agst VLC with). This works fine with the ffmpeg ffplay program (now that I fixed the sdl layer to recognise AMR correctly).

I think it's simply that vlc is pulling the amr payload datat out of the rtp packet incorrectly.
Cheers for your help -  will let u know if I can crack it
-Chris