[vlc] Re: Problems with Subtitles

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 17 13:32:00 CET 2006

In a DOS window, vlc --longhelp will dump the available command line options
to a text file.
Depending on what you're actually trying to do, a couple of things might
help:
 DVB subtitles decoder
      --dvbsub-x <integer>       X coordinate of the subpicture
      --dvbsub-y <integer>       Y coordinate of the subpicture

 Text subtitles decoder
      --subsdec-align {0 (Center), 1 (Left), 2 (Right)}
                                 Subtitles justification

  _____