[vlc] Re: AMR stream query

Chris Dobbs chris_dobbs at dobbscr.karoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 15:10:01 CET 2006

Ok, QT does play it ok.
I can play this file fine locally an over rtp using my fixed version of
ffplay.
VLC seems to open it ok and the debug shows that ffmpeg is being called
correctly (I can see the correct 1st byte of the amr file speech frames) so
the toc is being dealt with correctly. It *looks* like vlc is getting the
correct frames from ffmpeg but somehow it;s not dealing with it further.
You seem to right in your suggestion that it's not an rtp issue, it does
seem to be furher down the line *after* the data has been grabbed.
-Chris