[vlc] Two problems

David Allan Gunzburg-Frank franknac at po.wind.ne.jp
Wed Mar 29 17:24:30 CEST 2006

Thank you for VLC software...

However, I have two problems:

First of all, I have a DVD from America (area 1)  which I want to
play via VLC here in Japan (area 2).  It won't play!  I have tried
all the tweaks and settings....

Also, when I download VLC to my PowerBookG4 (Mac OSX 10.4.5), and
install, then start up VLC, it displays menus in Japanese.  My basic
operating system is Japanese but I have OSX set to display in English.

Is there a workaround so I can get the menus in English?

Thank you...I know you may not answer, but this is a problem you may
need to address...

An almost happy almost user...