[vlc] Using qte output with VLC

Jeremie Garnier jeremie.garnier at gerpi.fr
Tue May 2 14:54:09 CEST 2006

Hello,

Why I can't send a message to gerald.hansink at ordain.nl ????(a vlc team
developpers).
I allow myself to contact you because I do not manage to configure vlc
for Qt embedded correctly. I saw on Internet that this part was not yet
ready. It is right ?
I currently use vlc-0.7 and qt-embedded-free-3.3.3. I just want to use
qte video output (and not x11) and develop a GUI. Qt is build correctly
ant I place --enable-qte and --with-qte=path-of-qte but it doesn't
work...It say :
configure: error: echo "Cannot find QT Embedded development headers."
It is due to some errors in qshared.h and other headers but qt embedded
is build correctly.
Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Cordially,