[vlc] Some XSPF related bugs [was: Fwd: [videoblogging] Re: Fwd: [release] VLC media player 0.8.5]

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue May 9 06:54:07 CEST 2006

Hello VLC developers,

We've been testing out VLC 0.8.5's new XSPF abilities, and we've found some
bugs.

bug #1: VLC does NOT seem to be able to play an XSPF files off of the web.
(You seem to need to download it to your hard drive first and then refer VLC
to that.)

bug #2: XML comments, within the XSPF file, seem to prevent things from
working.

Is the a bug tracker somewhere to enter these?  Or is e-mailing bugs here
sufficient?

See ya