[vlc] Re: Display size in WinCE

#PHANG CHEE WOH,DERRICK# PHAN0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue May 16 19:37:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the display layout for wince. The problem with the display is that the fields below the horizontal tabs overlaps even when they are not selected. This is especially evident in the open file and open stream option.

I am still facing the same issue till today despite having tried changing the figures within the cascading style sheets in the http directory as well as the other files in the dialogs directory within the http directory.

My question is:
1. Does changing the values in the css file make affect on the final videolan display?

2. What is the actual method for changing the displap layout for videolan on wince?

3. Do I have to do the changes by building from the source code instead? If so, how do I specify the dimensions and layout?

I hope anyone can please answer this problem since I believe there are already a few of us experiencing the same problem.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Derrick