[vlc] Re: vlc to render preview images?

Martin Rode martin.rode at programmfabrik.de
Fri May 19 09:56:40 CEST 2006

Great! That already works.
The only problems now:

1) It does the image output in real time. Since I only need the images,
how can I output the image as fast as possible?
2) a) Can I tell vlc to only to 10 shots for the whole movie?
or b) Can vls tell me how many frames a video has, so i can do the
"ratio" calculation myself

Thanks once again for your support
Martin