[vlc] Re: Start in the Middle of a File

Ganapathy E ganpath_21 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 06:02:25 CET 2006

Hi,

Can we do a seek in streaming mode based on I frame,
because seeking by seconds(absolute value) results in
video not jumping to a full frame.  Hence it takes few
frames before video stabilizes on the output and this
does not look good at the output.  Is there any way to
solve this.

Best Regards,
Ganpath