[vlc] Re: trying to setup vod server through firewall

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Sun Nov 5 03:21:09 CET 2006

so now, I think ive got everything set up right, I compiled in the "live" support on the server, but still
cant get remote vod.. everything looks fine till a point where I get a few port unreachables for tcpmux
I dont have that port blocked, so what can be causing it?
http://monsterjam.org/crash/vlc_sniff.cap

regards,
Jason