[vlc] Re: VLC media player 0.8.6-test2 beta release

eleanor mitch noramichi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:18:40 CET 2006

Hello,
I have been trying to read zone 4 dvds with my OS X (10.3.9) VLC to no
avail.  Eugenio J suggested that I go into preferences and switch to dvd
without menus and try the different settings (key, title, disk) none of
which work.  I live in Brazil & can't view zone 4 dvds - help help help!!!
Best, Nora