[vlc] Re: DTS-WAV on Ubuntu

kandiman at freenet.de kandiman at freenet.de
Wed Oct 11 10:04:41 CEST 2006

Hi again,
I am using the latest stable version from the Ubuntu Universal repository. This is 0.8.4, obviously, so the latest version has not yet been released for Ubuntu. As being not familiar with compiling from source, I better had to wait, hadn't I?

To explain to you the problem a little further: the output of the rear channels comes through the respective front channels, I am not sure now about centre and LFE. Maybe there is still something I can do in the configuration.
Thank you!
Kandiman