[vlc] What kinds of hardware does vlc support?

Guangming Hong guangming.hong at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:39:05 CEST 2006

Hello,
     I have been subcribing this list for a few months. Here I would like to
ask a question I met when using VLC: I want to use VLC as a IP camera client
to send RTP stream to DSS, but I don't know what kinds of cameras and TV
card it supports. So I don't know what I should buy for experiment. I
thought that a few month ago before the VLC website (
http://www.videolan.org/) being redesigned, I have seen the hardware
supported list on it. But I can not find it now... So I hope that anyone who
knows it can give me some suggestion. Thanks a lot!

--
Best Regards!
Hong Guangming