[vlc] [sandro2 at gmx.de] need help...

admin at videolan.org admin at videolan.org
Thu Oct 19 17:49:38 CEST 2006

----- Forwarded message from sandro2 _a-t_ gmx.de -----

Hello

I Want to use the VLC Player on Linux. I see that he writes something down but I cant finde the Position.
It is necessarily that the player wirite down these Dates in a File..(Excel sheet or other)
1. Start Time and finisch Time of the played SONG or Video
2. how long the play time was
3. how often the Video or Song was played from the playlist
4. wenn its stopped - during the song was played - i need an information that its stopped

I am versed in C++ but I need an Information where is the Position in the Player code where i cann install that feature or perhaps has somebody programmed that in the past

Thank you very much for your help.
Greatings from Germany

----- End forwarded message -----