[vlc] Audio/Video out of Synchronization After Transcoding

Guangming Hong guangming.hong at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 07:23:36 CEST 2006

Hi, guys

     I am use VLC to do some transcodings, the file I used to transcode is a
dvdrip movies. After finished the transcoding, I found that the A/V was out
of sync a bit. The Video was earlier than the Audio for about 15 seconds,
which was very bad for me to use. The codec of the source is xvid for video
and mp3 for audio. The VLC version I used is 0.8.5 on windows. The command
line I used to do the transcoding is as following:

vlc.exe -I dummy --sub-autodetect-file
c:\CrazyStone\crazy.stone.2006.dvdrip.xvid-yinianle.avi --sout
"#transcode{vcodec=h264,vb=700,scale=1,acodec=mp4a,ab=96}:standard{access=file,url="E:\crazestone3.mp4"}"
--sout-transcode-fps 25.0000 --sout-transcode-soverlay vlc:quit
     Have anyone meet the same problem? Is there anything wrong was my
command line? Any suggestions are strongly welcomed!

--
Best Regards!
Hong Guangming