[vlc] Two instances of ActiveX

Rubén Lagar ruben.lagar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:24:17 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am using two instances of the activeX in the same web page: one of
them is displaying the local webcam, and the other one is playing a
stream I am receiving. It works fine, but I get a problem when trying to
change the volume of one of them.

I have tried to change the volume from javascript, to set one of them
mute, and to set different volume params in the html code:

<param name="Volume" value="100">

The problem I get is: everytime I do something of this in one of the
players, the other one is also affected. So it is like the volume is a
global variable that affects every activeX, and that it is not possible
to set different values for them.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.