[vlc] Re : Use the GPU

Joe-la-Frite byron_le_luron at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 9 01:04:56 CEST 2006

I think the render will be nicer with the hardware than with an external software. Maybe I'm wrong...
I'm using Windows XP (and Linux Kubuntu).
Thank you.

Envoyé le : Jeudi, 7 Septembre 2006, 5h33mn 27s

Depends on the platform. VLC doesn't support the full hardware capabilities under all circumstances.

What platform are you using? What/why are you trying to use your hardware?

-Galen