[vlc] Re: list of Hotkeys

Dean Masters dwmasters at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 03:53:52 CEST 2007

This page just told me where the hotkeys can be found and how to change them. I already knew this. The problem is that I cannot read the tags for each hotkey. I can see that shift + g might do something but I have no idea what it is supposed to do. Only the tags to the first five hotkeys can be read by my screen reader. Anybody else have any help like a list of the hotkeys?

Dean