[vlc] CHAPTER TITLE IN DVD HOW ?

Nayan Vora nayan_vora at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 08:20:42 CEST 2007

Respected Sir,

I am using VLC activex in visual basic 6.0. Can u
guide me how to identify DVD Tracks  using programming
in visual basic 6.0 ? I want to know/identify how

many title,  chapter, etc details from any dvd. How
can i do that ? I mean i have dvd having 6 movies in
one dvd. I want to identify them different is there
any

procedure or method. What VLC files should i required
to distribute with my code developed in VB ?
My id is nayan_vora at yahoo.com or
vora_nayan at hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance for you any kind of possible
support.
Regards
Nayan Vora.