[vlc] VLC under windows CE

Pierre ROULLET pierre.roullet at st.com
Tue Aug 14 18:07:24 CEST 2007

if someone is interested

I have recompile an "old version" of VLC 0.8.2
under evc+ with success

I have one version running under the simulator with libmpeg2

I have tried to import those project under Visual Studio
before trying to do it on 0.8.6 and I'm facing some problem
when I try to recompile the plugin wince

I have problem concerning the cstdlib and cstdio

does anyone face such problem
and does any one is interested by the version for evc ;) ?

BR

Pierre

p.s if some one has recompiled with success under Linux and if it works ?
I'm pretty well open

p.s2 I'm also interested on TCPMP for smartphone
any one knows how to recompile it ?