[vlc] problem streaming flv

santiago.aranda at telvent.abengoa.com santiago.aranda at telvent.abengoa.com
Thu Dec 13 11:26:15 CET 2007

I have VLC 0.9.0-svn for linux.  I want to make a streaming flv video. I
need to play that streaming in a flash client. Is it possible? What are
the correct options for Encapsulation and Video Codec?
Is it possible encode to flv from VLC 0.86d for windows?

Thanks

Adrian Rapa <adrian at mitnet.ro>
Adrian Rapa
Enviado por: vlc-bounces at videolan.org
12/12/2007 23:57
Por favor, responda a Mailing list for VLC media player users