[vlc] Problems of audio with VLC

ANTONIO CUNADO BERNAL acunado at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:07:39 CET 2007

Dear Felix,
As member of your forum I would like to ask you about a recent problem with
VLC. Trying to watch a HD movie (which I actually can see it, but not
listen), I receive the following message:
"main: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `wmap'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format."
Can you or anyone in the forum help me?. It seems that is something relating
to a codec, but I don´t know how to resolve it or where to download it.
Yours,
Antonio Cunado