[vlc] problem with VLC

Ayaz Ahamdov ayaz-az at mail.ru
Sat Jul 28 12:04:56 CEST 2007

Hello, dear supporter friend!

I want to know the solution of one easy problem. I translate some number of channels from SkyStar 2 DVB receiver into the Ethernet network (100 mbps) and I can receive channels from other clients. It is clear that there is no problem in translate. But as a matter of fact I can translate 11 channels at the same time. Because every time when I want to watch TV channels I see every time new channels. One time ch 1, second time ch 3 and etc.

For example,
udp://230.0.0.3:9888

when I open it via VLC every time I watch other channels. But I want to catch 1 channel every time.

I need such a help as:
udp://230.0.0.3:9888:ch1 of something like this udp://230.0.0.3:9888 :program1

Please help me,

regards,
Ayaz Ahmadov.