[vlc] Bug, need help. S.O.S

ANTHONY GOLDMAN anthony.goldman at starband.net
Sat Jun 9 17:03:46 CEST 2007

To technical support
I'm running VLC 8.6b under windows xp prof and it is my default player
every time I connect to external TV stream like France 24 or else. Please tell me what to do?
I have this bug message VLC media has encountered a problem and needs to close.

error signature

AppName: vlc.exe AppVer: 0.8.6.0 ModName: libvlc.dll

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0009c8ce

France 24 File properties

length:                    00;00

bit rate:                  398 kbps

aspect ratio:           4:3

Audio codec:         Windows Media Audio 9.1
                            32 kbps, 32 kHz, stereo (A/V) 1-pass CBR

Video codec:         Windows Media Video 9

location:                mms://live.france24.com/france24_fr.wsx